Why The Cold Box?
- A refrigerated shipping container that makes Green the transport of refrigerated freight more reliable, energy efficient, and environmentally benign.
- Our cargo containers are reusable and recyclable.
- Ship your refrigerated freight without dry ice or phase change material.
- The Cold Box shipping container emits only warm air!
- Refrigerated freight with precise temperature control (±1⁰C).
- Adjustable temperature set points of 10⁰F to 140⁰F (-12⁰C to 60⁰C) allows our cargo container to ship your frozen or refrigerated freight.
- Our shipping container maintains above-ambient temperatures to protect your temperature sensitive payload from freezing!
- Immediate real-time communications of data and location with no software or programming required.
- Smartphone application is available.
- Improve shipment visibility with automated event and excursion communications via SMS text or email.
- GPS & GSM (Global SIM) tracking and location with payload data collection and transmission with link to Google Maps.
- The entire trip history can be stored on our data warehouses for up to two years.
- Customized reporting with refrigerated shipping event details.
- Real-Time monitoring includes temperature, humidity, pressure, light exposure, vibration, and package orientation.
- Rechargeable battery operation with 150 hours plus of autonomous operation!
- Coast-to-coast refrigerated shipping via Common Ground Carrier.
- Extended hold times available allowing for refrigerated freight transport via ocean freightliner.
See the numerous applications that have been confirmed
- Specialty Chemicals
- Disaster Relief
- Trucking Logistics
- View All Applications Here
D.O.T. (Department of Transportation) Approval Number 08-0206 A.B.S. (American Bureau of Shipping) Approval Number BT1616137-886632
Southwest Research Institute Laboratories (Performance Validation) FAA Approval pending (Federal Aviation Administration)
ICE (a U.S. Dept. of Homeland Security Agency) DHHS (U.S. Department of Health and Human Services)
FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration) USDA (U.S. Department of Agriculture)